Hyundai's N Performance Brand Will Debut with New Concept Car - Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 25 Old 08-26-2015, 10:14 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Hyundai's N Performance Brand Will Debut with New Concept Car

Hyundai will debut its new N sub-brand of performance vehicles at the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show in September.

Hyundai's entry into the performance world will start with the unveiling of Hyundai's Vision Gran Turismo Concept. The concept won't get to production or anything, but it will act as a teaser for the N sub-brand.

Along with the Gran Turismo Concept, Hyundai will also be showing off an early version of the World Rally Championship race car based on the i20.

Finally, Hyundai's RM15 Concept will be on display. This vehicle is a mid-engine Veloster with a 296 hp 2.0-liter engine.

All the vehicles will be on display at the Frankfurt Motor Show on Tuesday, September 15th.

post #2 of 25 Old 08-26-2015, 11:44 AM

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
That's just crazy, 5-10 years ago who would have thought Hyundai would step to this level.

Looking at their overall efforts it sure seems like they're on track to eventually coming out with a supercar, something along the lines of an NSX rival will serve them well.
post #3 of 25 Old 08-26-2015, 02:47 PM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
I can't wait to see what they have lined up for the N sub brand! If this is their concept car I can't even imagine what the actual production cars will look like.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 Old 08-27-2015, 10:36 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
I'm excited to see the real life version of the Vision Concept. I wonder if it would sell well if they made a supercar though. I think they might want to start with something a little more attainable first and then ratchet things up from there.

post #5 of 25 Old 08-27-2015, 05:39 PM

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
I'm excited to see the real life version of the Vision Concept. I wonder if it would sell well if they made a supercar though. I think they might want to start with something a little more attainable first and then ratchet things up from there.
Not in its exact form but we're more than likely to see design cues from it on a production supercar.
post #6 of 25 Old 09-01-2015, 03:38 PM

Hyundai's i20 WRC race car will make an appearance in Frankfurt. I'm curious as to what it'll look like uncovered.

post #7 of 25 Old 09-01-2015, 04:16 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
I bet the Gran Turismo concept won't even actually drive. I think that it is more of a design exercise then the actual performance heart of the new sub-brand.

post #8 of 25 Old 09-02-2015, 01:50 PM

Maybe the i20 WRC will be part of the N sub-brand?
post #9 of 25 Old 09-02-2015, 04:43 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Perhaps a form of it, but I don't think that it will be the exact thing that is offered to the public.

post #10 of 25 Old 09-09-2015, 10:06 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Thought I would post in this thread because Hyundai has released some more teaser images of the N2025 Vision Gran Turismo.

Quote:
We will know more next week when the concept will debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show where Bugatti will also bring its own concept and both of them are destined to reach the PS3-exclusive Gran Turismo 6 video game very soon as free downloadable content.

Hyundai shows more of the N 2025 Vision Gran Turismo in new teaser

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page