Hyundai Santa Cruz Confirmed - Page 3 - Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum
User Tag List

4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 23 Old 01-22-2016, 02:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
As nice as it is, we may not see it till after they launch a new Sedan and I imagine the new sedan and this coupe will ride on the same platform.
post #22 of 23 Old 01-31-2016, 01:33 PM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Well, for what it's worth, I was at an auto show this weekend and talked with a Hyundai rep. Very knowledgeable and quite forthcoming. I was asking her to pass on my displeasure over the delay in announcing the Santa Cruz. She was very understanding of this; has heard it before! She DID say, in Hyundai's defense, that they have been very preoccupied on several other large happenings, such as the Genesis brand spin-off, the upcoming release of the Santa Fe refresh, etc. When I enquired further about the Genesis brand and what we could expect (in addition to the 80 and 90 series), she said we would be seeing things such as a crossover AND a coupe! It appears it will be a complete line brand, covering most, if not all, of the same classes of vehicles as Hyundai currently does!

TimmyB
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Four-time Hyundai/Kia owner
Current: 2016 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited, 2010 Tucson Limited, 1988 Mercedes Benz 560SL
post #23 of 23 Old 01-31-2016, 05:19 PM

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Yea Hyundai is doing some very ambitious things this year. It's the beginning of a very exciting road for the company, but as exciting as those things are, I just want my truck.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page