Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
that's super fast, is it on a car haul already?
I'll say 7/27... hoping for sooner.

They were released for wholesale today, which means they can move forward to final processing, invoicing and onto the trucks. I'm hoping there will be some on trucks and moving before the end of the weekend (tomorrow would be nice, but I think that's pushing expectations).

Registered
2022 Limited Blue Stone

They were released for wholesale today, which means they can move forward to final processing, invoicing and onto the trucks. I'm hoping there will be some on trucks and moving before the end of the weekend (tomorrow would be nice, but I think that's pushing expectations).
much sooner than I expected.
I casually contacted a yellow highlighted one couple of hours away from me, as of yesterday it was only just AON from your spreadsheet
the dealer called me and asked if I was a dealer looking to do a trade, I told him I'm a final consumer. In general he's frank, sincere, and nice to work with so I pretty much "secured" that one unless some crazy circumstance happens.

so I'll bet mine will be picked up aug 13

Registered
LOL.. date of when someone uploads a photo? I think the idea is the date of delivery right? My notice said delivery in coming "weeks", not next month or longer. My bet is I get the delivery date late next week and the delivery date will be for the following week. Delivery will be between 6th and 10th. (fingers crossed)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Does that mean the status changed to tendered?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts