Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
We hope they'd hurry with it too! It has been a work in progress for so long that I'm expecting to see a prototype just roaming around testing any days now.
What are you hoping to see in the new Santa Cruz?

·
Registered
728 Posts
That era of the Ranger was one of my favorite and at least with its age there's not much more it can depreciate instead it might appreciate given the fact its one of the last trucks before all this tech came on!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ford is bringing back the Ranger, at least to North America as it was already sold elsewhere for a while. Which means it's coming ahead of the Santa Cruz and people may shift towards that compact pickup. I'm actually considering it as well.

·
Registered
56 Posts
The new Ranger is a mid size though and a lot of people were hoping for it to be more similar to the original. If Hyundai was smart they would release an actual small sized pickup and fill the current gap in the pickup truck segment. Hyundai has the potential here to reach consumers that Ford has forgotten.

·
Registered
728 Posts
The new Ranger is a mid size though and a lot of people were hoping for it to be more similar to the original. If Hyundai was smart they would release an actual small sized pickup and fill the current gap in the pickup truck segment. Hyundai has the potential here to reach consumers that Ford has forgotten.
Only idea segment for Hyundai to go in is the mid-size truck segment because anything else could compromise sales.
The only disadvantage they have is a much smaller capability and off-road edge than Ford and similar truck makers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts