Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling the 20” OEM wheels that came on the Limited, with the tires and TPMS. There’s 26 miles on the tires. They’re being stored out of UV radiation.

$700 firm for the set, local pickup in eastern Iowa. Shipping can be done but at your expense, 62 lbs/wheel

·
Registered
Black Limited
88 Posts
Would think you'd get more than that. Breaking it down and buying the wheels ($250 ea), tires ($200 ea) and TPMS ($100 ea) all new is a lot. Been considering keeping mine and selling them one at a time when people hit a pothole or bend one hitting a curb. $350-$400 each will still be cheaper than Hyundai would gouge you for.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Gearup has a nice SC. I bought his OEM rims, tires, tpms’s, lug nuts and the deal could not have went better. One set of rims is being mounted with Michelin cross climate 2’s. While the other 20” rims are getting toyo open country a/t III’S.

·
Registered
2022 Limited Blue Stone
595 Posts
Gearup has a nice SC. I bought his OEM rims, tires, tpms’s, lug nuts and the deal could not have went better. One set of rims is being mounted with Michelin cross climate 2’s. While the other 20” rims are getting toyo open country a/t III’S.
Nice, may I ask how the pairing process went?
Did you have to re-program your SC to accept those new TPMS sensors, or the SC auto detects the new sensors and registered them?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tpms has to be position relearned. Here are the 17” MR503 with 245/65r17 falken wildpeak at trails. Will have more photos once I get it ceramic coated and tinted. Looking forward to mudflaps/fender flares and the sidesteps, too.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
Black Limited
88 Posts
The CrossClimate2's are what I was going with as well. Looks like the best all seasons they have. Glad it didn't work out at Discount tire in a way as Costco has $150 back on any Michelin tires right now. Discount might match as they advertise lower price match.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Bicycle tire Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
11 Posts
Gearup’s rims w cross climate 2’s. I should have my toyo open country‘s on my original 20’ rims next week.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts