Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Black Limited
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Changing my wheels out and offering a full set of the 20" Santa Cruz Limited wheels with Michelin tires and original TPMS installed taken of with 250 miles on it. This will be for pickup only in Omaha, Ne. If interested please make a fair offer or don't bother. These are not available currently to order. I'm sure they will be a high price if and when they ever do become available from Hyundai.

·
Registered
2022 Limited Blue Stone
680 Posts
nice that you're offering with OEM TPMS sensors, they alone cost more than $100 a piece buying it from Hyundai

·
Registered
Black Limited
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice that you're offering with OEM TPMS sensors, they alone cost more than $100 a piece buying it from Hyundai
I know. Besides they'll make it a lot faster for the lucky purchaser to get them put right on and any tire shop can easily pair them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Changing my wheels out and offering a full set of the 20" Santa Cruz Limited wheels with Michelin tires and original TPMS installed taken of with 250 miles on it. This will be for pickup only in Omaha, Ne. If interested please make a fair offer or don't bother. These are not available currently to order. I'm sure they will be a high price if and when they ever do become available from Hyundai.
Hi, I am in Colorado and very interested.

·
Registered
Black Limited
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone interested in my four stock 20" wheels with Michelin's (TPMS replaced with stems as I couldn't find anything else) let me know in a private message. Only 750 miles on these. You'll need to replace the stems with your TPMS sensors (aftermarket replacements aren't available yet). I'm in Omaha.

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tire Tread Material property

1 - 5 of 5 Posts