Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Mini Cooper 2007 Honda CR-V 1968 IH Travelall 4X4
37 Posts
I really liked the TFL videos, especially the one that included a discussion with the head of the design team. He hit on many of their thoughts and how they put them into practical reality.

I honestly think many of the commenters are missing the biggest difference between this and most SUV's today; it's not just about the truck bed. For me it's about that -AND- the TAILGATE! It's the tailgate that is missing on most SUV's today. Most have a hatch back that never opens high enough for tall people to not bang their heads on. I've owned: 1967 El Camino, 1974 El Camino, 1978 El Camino IROC Conversion, 1991 Toyota Landcruiser and 2006 Honda Element. All hand a tailgate that got used for all kinds of things, from putting on golf shoes in the parking lot to extending the load length and everything in between. Those that say "Why?" to a wonderful SAV with a tailgated small truck bed will find out how great a tailgate is once they own a vehicle with one. The design teams 4X8 sheet of plywood solution is top notch. Kudo's!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts