Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone missed the Santa Cruz's reveal last week Hyundai released a highlight video of the event.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
76 Posts
AFAIK, it’s in the activity pkg on top 3 trims..SEL, SEL premium, and Ltd.
But only the SEL lists the activity package as an option.

Its also interesting to see you can get the turbo engine with FWD, even on the limited.

Whats a shame though is that if you want LED lights,you have to go SEL Premium w/ the turbo engine that is likely to cost a bit more. If they are halogen lights on the non-LED ones, that is going to clash so bad with the LED DRLs if they aren't the same color.

Texas is so hot, I really want ventilated seats, and for that it appears you have to go limited.

I'm leaning towards a Limited FWD 2.5 turbo with the standard 18" wheels, hopefully pricing will be good on that trim. I prefer no sunroof, but have a feeling that will be baked in to the Limited package, but at least its not a big one.

·
Registered
2012 Mini Cooper 2007 Honda CR-V 1968 IH Travelall 4X4
37 Posts
Hi sorry but what trim have the sunroof?
I was told when reserving on my confirmation call that only the base SE doesn't come with a sunroof. Personally I don't want one. I plan to stick with the base model anyway, so it didn't change my trim level decision.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yup - it comes in with the Activity Pkg that comes with SEL and up.

Activity pkg includes tonneau cover, sunroof, roof rails, rear window porthole, wireless phone charge, AC power in bed, bed lights, bed cleat system, and larger infotainment screen.

·
Registered
2012 Mini Cooper 2007 Honda CR-V 1968 IH Travelall 4X4
37 Posts
So the AC power in bed, bed lights, bed cleat system aren't included in the base SE model? If so, that would be a crying shame Hyundai.

And the other models don't have a sunroof "unless" you add the activity package?

·
Registered
24 Posts
But... the aftermarket will eventually catch up and for a fraction of the price you'll probably be able to get those options.

·
Registered
45 Posts
So the AC power in bed, bed lights, bed cleat system aren't included in the base SE model? If so, that would be a crying shame Hyundai.

And the other models don't have a sunroof "unless" you add the activity package?
Re: AC power, etc.. from the information that I have, that's correct.

Activity Pkg is included on the SEL premium and Ltd. If the website configurator is correct, I guess it an option on the SEL trim to get it or not? So any one that has the pkg gets the sunroof and other goodies.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts