Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hi Desert_Sage. Congratulations on the new ride. Did you pay any markups or dealer mandated addons? Curious as I am in the market for this as well. Thanks.
Hi...Thank you, I did pay extra for "desert southwest protection" package...which is just window tint/ceramic coating and paint protection film on certain things, but, even then...I got it for $47k, which is still decent IMO. It has the launch package (bed extender/bed mat) which is all mostly just gonna sit in the garage, I watched them drive it off the truck and said that one is mine...and, so it is...they had 3 in total...mine, a Sage green SEL/AWD and a blue SEL/AWD with a few add ons...I was originally looking at a white limited...but, couldn't actually find one that wasn't "in-transit", so my second choice was the Sage green...

·
Registered
2 Posts
very nice, im waiting for mine to be delivered the first week of December, will be just the Sel AWD non turbo, Activity package, signed a contract with all terms locked in at .09 percent financing with no markup here in San Diego going to be using it to tow dirtbikes on a trailer so had to have the tow hitch for me....were you planning to get a lift and off road tires?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep...I plan on doing the lift and wheels/tires, roof rack w/lights and the bed basket and all the other mods that I can...congratulations on the purchase of yours, I hope as I do with mine...it will bring you years of reliable service...

·
Registered
2022 SEL Sage Gray (non turbo)
375 Posts
@redcobragt - said, “will be just the Sel AWD non turbo, Activity package”

Don’t sell yourself short! I have the exact same model and specs. It is an awesome vehicle. I didn’t want the turbo or the tiny little manual sliding window.

Don’t get me wrong, if those are important to you get them.

Gusto!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@redcobragt - said, “will be just the Sel AWD non turbo, Activity package”

Don’t sell yourself short! I have the exact same model and specs. It is an awesome vehicle. I didn’t want the turbo or the tiny little manual sliding window.

Don’t get me wrong, if those are important to you get them.

Gusto!
I was a bit upset about the "tiny little window" being a manual slide window...makes no sense to me...past that I love the car...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts