Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,282 Posts
I was gonna do seasonal swaps, but decided to do snow rated all terrains instead.
Depending on your location, nothing wrong with that. Most Canadian winters demand dedicated winter rubber. Especially if you do a lot of driving. It's super cheap peace of mind for crappy, crappy weather ... like I'm dealing with today. Rain/freezing rain/snow just on the ride to work this morning with a little afternoon blizzard. Managers were told to let staff go home early if they wanted to beat the 4pm darkness. Got a couple of inches since lunch now. sigh

So we took the wife's Equinox today. If there's going to be an accident that totals something, I'd MUCH rather it be that than my Cruz! LOL

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity
1,343 Posts
Looks great!

Was considering the Method 502 Rally in Matte Gray, but the 18" only come in black. :mad:

I see you squeezed 17" on there. The 17" come in black, gray, bronze and gold.

How's the caliper clearance?

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity
1,343 Posts
my wife wouldn't let me go bronze...
My neighbor has a brighter metallic blue Taco with the bronze 502's and Wildpeaks. It really looks sweat. I was hoping to go that route or titanium/gray with my Blue Stone, but wanted to stick with 18" so no luck there. I even emailed Method to see if they had plans to add the other colors to their 18" now that the SC was out. No plans yet...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks good @VerticallyObese! What vendor did you use to purchase the wheels and what was the offset? Looking to do a set of 18" paired with some blizzaks, but the discount tire site said the wheels are not compatible with the Santa Cruz. Thanks

·
Registered
807 Posts
Looks good @VerticallyObese! What vendor did you use to purchase the wheels and what was the offset? Looking to do a set of 18" paired with some blizzaks, but the discount tire site said the wheels are not compatible with the Santa Cruz. Thanks
I put Blizzaks on after market 18”s (OEM size) reduce from my 20”
the site might not be updated properly for Santa Cruz, try searching for 18” Hyundai PalIsraeli - exactly same spec.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts