Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found all the SC accessories in all the dealers in Canada I just purchased the set of 4 Window vent visors and body side protector mounts under the doors at Hyundai Auto Value dealer ln Niagara Falls Canada check out there catalog.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Link - you can’t order online, you’ll have to call or email a dealer and find one that’s willing to ship.
I ordered mine from Auto Hyundai in Niagara Falls Ontario he shipped face full set of Window vent visors very well made in dark tint $238.88 American

·
Registered
2022 SEL w/ Activity Package.
73 Posts
I ran with this and I am currently working with Jason up at AutoValue Hyundai in Niagara Falls, ON. He sold his last hood deflector yesterday but will have one this coming Tuesday. He's working up a quote for the hood deflector and the 4 window set. Hopefully I'll have this stuff as we go into next month. Thanks for the lead.

·
Registered
13 Posts
SANTA CRUZ ACCESSORIES
①SMARTLINER Floor Mats
Product Review: I’ve had similar mats in other vehicles by a more prominent brand, but the quality of these mats is just as good at a reduced price. There are also no gaps between the edge of the mats and the door sill, unlike my experience with the other brand.
Product Link:https://www.amazon.com/SMARTLINER-W...42830181&sprefix=santa+cruz+ac,aps,378&sr=8-3
②SNAILFLY Cross Bars
Product Review: A professional crossbar store, I found they had the crossbars for hyundai Palisade, Santa Fe and Santa Cruz.The cross bars are really heavy duty and very well put together - simple to fit - they fit my Santa Cruz perfectly and sit well above both the sun roofs - so no clashing.
Product Link: https://www.amazon.com/Snailfly-Upg...ai+santa+cruz+crossbars,automotive,455&sr=1-3
③HYUNDAI Bed Extender
Product Review: This was straight-forward to install, and it is working beautifully. You can find Youtube installation guidance.It is close to splitting the space in half between the tailgate and the crossover toolbox I have. It removes very easily at need, though I generally leave it in place now.
Product Link: OEM 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz PICK UP BED EXTENDER - BLACK; REMOVABLE - K5F42AU000 | eBay

·
Registered
3 Posts
SANTA CRUZ ACCESSORIES
①SMARTLINER Floor Mats
Product Review: I’ve had similar mats in other vehicles by a more prominent brand, but the quality of these mats is just as good at a reduced price. There are also no gaps between the edge of the mats and the door sill, unlike my experience with the other brand.
Product Link:https://www.amazon.com/SMARTLINER-Weather-Compatible-2022-2023-Hyundai/dp/B0979PM44P/ref=sr_1_3?crid=11KLOIDF84EP4&keywords=hyundai+santa+cruz+accessories&qid=1642830181&sprefix=santa+cruz+ac,aps,378&sr=8-3
②SNAILFLY Cross Bars
Product Review: A professional crossbar store, I found they had the crossbars for hyundai Palisade, Santa Fe and Santa Cruz.The cross bars are really heavy duty and very well put together - simple to fit - they fit my Santa Cruz perfectly and sit well above both the sun roofs - so no clashing.
Product Link: https://www.amazon.com/Snailfly-Upgraded-Crossbar-Automotive-Accessories/dp/B09JFZLQMK/ref=sr_1_3?crid=KHNQOJ0TXMM3&keywords=hyundai+santa+cruz+crossbars&qid=1642830765&s=automotive&sprefix=hyundai+santa+cruz+crossbars,automotive,455&sr=1-3
③HYUNDAI Bed Extender
Product Review: This was straight-forward to install, and it is working beautifully. You can find Youtube installation guidance.It is close to splitting the space in half between the tailgate and the crossover toolbox I have. It removes very easily at need, though I generally leave it in place now.
Product Link: OEM 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz PICK UP BED EXTENDER - BLACK; REMOVABLE - K5F42AU000 | eBay
Following the lead of a previous post you might want to look at another option at half the price: Amazon.com. Just finished the install with the only adaptation being the need to buy six M6 bolts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This one seems universal.Does it hard to install? Maybe drilling required to fit SC.
The bed extender has two brackets which are mounted to the SC body frame by 3 bolts. The bolt pattern of these two brackets perfectly align to the already factory installed female bolt inserts mounted on the SC frame. [The brackets accept the male pivot studs of the bed extender frame. The pivot studs allow for the bed extender to swivel to either the fore or aft position. However, the 3 holes of these two mounting brackets will have to be slightly reamed larger to accommodate the M6 bolts. So no drilling whatsoever to the SC body as the M6 bolts screw directly into the perfectly matched factory installed inserts.
The design of the bed extender includes the 3 middle rail male channels. They slide inside the reciprocating female channels of the curved left and right racks. This allows for 3-4" of flexibility in adjusting the width of the rack assembly to exactly fit the opening of the SC.

·
Registered
174 Posts
The bed extender has two brackets which are mounted to the SC body frame by 3 bolts. The bolt pattern of these two brackets perfectly align to the already factory installed female bolt inserts mounted on the SC frame. [The brackets accept the male pivot studs of the bed extender frame. The pivot studs allow for the bed extender to swivel to either the fore or aft position. However, the 3 holes of these two mounting brackets will have to be slightly reamed larger to accommodate the M6 bolts. So no drilling whatsoever to the SC body as the M6 bolts screw directly into the perfectly matched factory installed inserts.
The design of the bed extender includes the 3 middle rail male channels. They slide inside the reciprocating female channels of the curved left and right racks. This allows for 3-4" of flexibility in adjusting the width of the rack assembly to exactly fit the opening of the SC.
Is this amazon bed extender short enough to fit underneath the tonneau cover like the factory extender is designed to do? If so, I’m likely going to get it. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts