Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking around and reading the owners manuals to see what I can get away with in my new SC. I want a roof rack basket on top, but I have an SEL that dosnt have the raised black thing that it attaches to as seen on the limited. I have what looks like flaps that would fold up and you could install them but I am not able to find anything about it.

Also if anyone has decked out there new SC I really wanna see it. I have been looking for a lift kit and maybe even a grill guard aswell. I would love to see all your ideas.
Wheel Tire Sky Land vehicle Cloud

·
Registered
59 Posts
In for a grill gaurd. The styling of the front grill is pretty busy. needs something to simplify it

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,076 Posts
If you don't have the roof rails from the factory, the consensus seems to be there are no mounting points for them in the lower trims. So you'd have to find roof racks that mount to a 'naked' roof.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I believe both Yakima and Thule will eventually build a rail and crossbar system for a "naked" roof in the future. I called them both this week and neither have it available as of yet. Unless Hyundai puts something out for the naked roof soon I believe we will just have to wait for the aftermarket.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts