Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a nightmare at the dealership I finally have my SEL (it was suppose to have the activity package but I honestly didn't even notice until they walked me out to go over the car). Long story about my 2 month experience. Any ways- Any recommendations on a Tonneau cover? best to prevent water from entering the bed. I have to put some work items in the bed.

Is the Hyundai bed extender worth it or should I just go with a rachet bed web?

·
Registered
192 Posts
The roll up tonneau is not waterproof but does okay. Water will still get through though.
I haven't found a good use for the bed extender where a net wouldn't do just as well. The extender also gets in the way the rest of the time, IMHO.

·
Registered
SE Ice White
13 Posts
I have the same also and am very happy with it.
This is what I have and it works well:

·
Registered
2022 Limited White
12 Posts
I just installed the Access Lorado, very happy with it. Mine came with the factory tonneua cover, but I figured out pretty quickly it had too many design flaws to ever even really been water resistant, so i opted for a roll up vinyl (and recovered a bunch of bed space in the process).

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just installed the Access Lorado, very happy with it. Mine came with the factory tonneua cover, but I figured out pretty quickly it had too many design flaws to ever even really been water resistant, so i opted for a roll up vinyl (and recovered a bunch of bed space in the process).
Did you end up selling the oem tonneau cover?

·
Registered
48 Posts
After a nightmare at the dealership I finally have my SEL (it was suppose to have the activity package but I honestly didn't even notice until they walked me out to go over the car). Long story about my 2 month experience. Any ways- Any recommendations on a Tonneau cover? best to prevent water from entering the bed. I have to put some work items in the bed.

Is the Hyundai bed extender worth it or should I just go with a rachet bed web?
I bought the lomax stance trifold hard tonneau.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts