Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,313 Posts
Personal preference is all that matters. What do YOU want? Want the look of A/T? Want to take it a little more off-road than the highway tires allow? A/Ts will give you a little better grip off the pavement, but mileage will suffer slightly for the aggressive tread.

I'm not sure what they'd look like on the factory 20s though. Not really enough sidewall there to keep them from looking weird. Search the forum for some of the pics from folks who have put 18 - or 17" - A/T tires on their Cruz. Smaller rims, more sidewall, the A/T tires look pretty good. On the 20s though? I wouldn't try it myself. YMMV.

·
Registered
172 Posts
That's a pretty sweet looking customization. I for one bought the limited for the ride comfort. Its smooth and quite so all terrains is a no go. I had the Goodyear ATS on my Avalanche and they were noisy. Consider that the Goodyear ATS have one of the least aggressive treads of all terrains too. I still like the look of that one you posted though, I would be interested in those bed rails. For some reason I am drawn to that look. I like them on the Colorado's, Silverado's, and Canyons. Where did you find that picture, I would like to see how much those are. I also know someone brought this up in another post but seeing this really makes me see the HALO warthog.lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.