Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Hampton Gray Limited AWD
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I figured I'd start a thread all about Android Auto here.

It appears that Hyundai is proud(?) that AA doesn't do full screen... Ugh... I saw this ad just now.

Helpful Tip from @bruesjoh04 to get the split screen to show more than just "Android Auto" on the right side of the screen:

My Santa Cruz - My initial experience & review

·
Registered
Hampton Gray SEL Premium
262 Posts
Riddle me this...
My 8" screen Always moves over to Android Auto and Pandora whether I select it or not. Have to push the Radio button to get back to XM. Moderately annoying. I assume there's a setting to prevent this from happening on every start-up?

·
Registered
Hampton Gray Limited AWD
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Riddle me this...
My 8" screen Always moves over to Android Auto and Pandora whether I select it or not. Have to push the Radio button to get back to XM. Moderately annoying. I assume there's a setting to prevent this from happening on every start-up?
Try this in the AA settings on your phone

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SE NA-FWD In Idaho
1,115 Posts
I have to Cable up to use AA in my SE but my cell works wireless in my wives Buick ??? Motorola G7 Power ?? any idea's

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SE NA-FWD In Idaho
1,115 Posts
I had to change cells... Now I'm totally wireless now...and it connects to android automatically after I removed my old cells from the Bluetooth list...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.