Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks awesome. Which Truxxx kit did you get? I don’t plan on any serious off-roading so got the kit without the shock extenders.

Assuming you installed yourself?
The extenders were not offered when I bought it, it's been done for a little bit. But they are asking too much for the extenders, they are on Amazon and eBay for 30ish bucks. So far haven't needed them

·
Registered
22 SC SEL AWD activity package, '21 Chevrolet 3500HD Duramax
480 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe I seen on here spacers are needed for the tires to clear the strut or shock, not really sure. I added them on just to be safe but I also wanted the wider look. They are kinda too recessed to begin with.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Looks good. I'm debating on the lift and keeping stock tire size, don't feel like messing with the odometer. I'm waiting for the BFG Trail-Terrains in 246/60R18. Had them on my RAV4 and really liked them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks good. I'm debating on the lift and keeping stock tire size, don't feel like messing with the odometer. I'm waiting for the BFG Trail-Terrains in 246/60R18. Had them on my RAV4 and really liked them.
Stock tires are 29" these are 30.5" the difference is miniscule. See calculator below
Font Screenshot Rectangle Number Circle

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What's the clearance now?
Not really sure never measured before or after. Between the lift and tire it should be 2¼ inches taller total and I'd say that's about right. It's noticable, I did the lift and tires within a day of each other and once I started driving it again daily it took a day or two to get used to again.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts