Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Also curious when SoCal dealers may expect to see their first vehicles.

Somewhat frustrated:
My dealer does not have an official window when we might see the vehicle I reserved.
Contacted two additional dealers (backups.. just in case my deal falls through).. No help!
Not going to throw dealers under the bus...Simply frustrated Hyundai (and its dealers) seem unable to provide certainty!

I'd rather have someone tell me "your vehicle is scheduled for October" than wake up wondering.

Rant over.
Thanks for listening.

P.S.- Love the Forum. Thank you all for keeping us informed. Most appreciated!

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz - Blue Stone / SEL Premium
33 Posts
I’m expecting September as well. The dealer that I have my reservation set at said sometime this week… After my review of Chuck’s inventory report, that is far from correct.

I’m getting antsy seeing FL starting to have dealer stock. I need to constantly remind myself that I have a bit to go! Alas, someday.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I dropped by to Hyundai of Escondido and talked to the saleperson I've been emailing. Apparently they are getting 3 white SEL and 1 black AWD Premium. He said the Premium is coming in ahead of schedule and may arrive mid August. Unfortunately they aren't getting a black SEL FWD with activity package I want in this allocation. May be a few months for more. Very friendly saleperson. The Salesperson wasn't sure if they will add dealer markup and said it is up to the manager. I said I am not interested in paying over MSRP and also don't want any dealer installed options. He will call me when first ones arrive so I can see and (hopefully) test drive one. None of the cars they have coming in have deposits down or are pre-sold at this point.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have been collecting info from window stickers as they become available. Everything is being indexed and made public at scinventory.net . You can filter by state/trim/dealership/etc. Gives a good idea of what is headed where though it doesn't have much information as far as status (in-transit/in-stock/etc) though I have merged what status information is available into the database. Here is what I have collected so far for California http://scinventory.net:8080/d/EnRwy...=All&var-state=CA&var-trim=All&var-status=All

·
Registered
169 Posts
Any new info?

Maybe you visited a dealer this weekend?
Maybe they told you when they are expecting their first vehicle?
Update when the vehicle YOU "reserved" might be expected?

Just wondering if this newfound info differs from what you were told / have seen on official "ETA's."

🖐😊

·
Registered
411 Posts
^ looks like CA has more than TX in terms of vehicles being made, must be the shipping distance that's taking forever to show up in dealerships
Any new info?

Maybe you visited a dealer this weekend?
Maybe they told you when they are expecting their first vehicle?
Update when the vehicle YOU "reserved" might be expected?

Just wondering if this newfound info differs from what you were told / have seen on official "ETA's."

🖐😊
No change for my SO-Cal dealer... still expecting 9/2, but they did share that they have seen some arrive (other CA dealers) ahead of the project delivery dates they have... roughly a week to 10 days ahead... but that will vary based on the transport of them.

Shout out to @CaseyH for the filtered version for CA: http://scinventory.net:8080/d/EnRwy...=All&var-state=CA&var-trim=All&var-status=All

·
Registered
171 Posts
Just talked with Bob Baker Hyundai in Carlsbad and they are expecting some very soon. One is already spoken for by manager's wife. They do not do dealer markup, but do install alarm system which I mentioned to the saleguy I do not want. He is checking on status of the trim I want.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts