Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium Hampton Gray
247 Posts
Glad to hear this. Mine should arrive at the dealership any day now. What are the last 8 characters in the VIN for that one? Mine is NH000147. My dealer said it's on the way.

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
861 Posts
I love the 18s ... gotta find a way to not get the 20's on the top trim ...

·
Registered
724 Posts
Must be sold and gone already??? It isn't listed on their site with only 9 vehicles listed on the lot, of which only 2 are 2022 models... :cautious:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Glad to hear this. Mine should arrive at the dealership any day now. What are the last 8 characters in the VIN for that one? Mine is NH000147. My dealer said it's on the way.

MSRP of $37,060

Must be sold and gone already??? It isn't listed on their site with only 9 vehicles listed on the lot, of which only 2 are 2022 models... :cautious:
It was just invoiced today, so if their accounting department added it to their inventory today it most likely won't show on the website until it updates overnight.

·
Registered
247 Posts
View attachment 1068
MSRP of $37,060

It was just invoiced today, so if their accounting department added it to their inventory today it most likely won't show on the website until it updates overnight.
Is there a new order spreadsheet available Chuck? The 7/24 copy does show the VIN for that one. Just curious where you got that info?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Is there a new order spreadsheet available Chuck? The 7/24 copy does show the VIN for that one. Just curious where you got that info?
Unfortunately that is the most recent one I have for now. The main issue is that there were units produced that moved to the status where I couldn't see them prior to my first list. The only way for me to "find" these units is to put the VINs that I do have in sequence by the last 8 digits and then type in the ones missing to see if it is an existing SC VIN. If it comes up, it will show the AON so I can match it & update it on the spreadsheet. If the AON isn't on the list, then I need to add it, which means copying the full VIN into another part of the system to get the full details to copy/paste into the spreadsheet. As units start to ship, I can see the units in the SE USA, but the rest of the country I will only see again once they are in dealer stock and to do that I need to search individually for each individual color combination or with a full VIN I can check the individual status. Unfortunately the system isn't user friendly for expanded searches.

As for the one above, by knowing what model it was (the post says 2.5T and it doesn't have the dark grill, so it had to be an SEL Premium) and the color, I was able to locate it.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have to ask--do you work for Hyundai? I was wondering what the AON number was and if it could be cross referenced to the VIN? Of course it would seem one would need access to a Hyundai system or app would it not? If for confidentiality reasons you can't answer those questions I understand.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I have to ask--do you work for Hyundai? I was wondering what the AON number was and if it could be cross referenced to the VIN? Of course it would seem one would need access to a Hyundai system or app would it not? If for confidentiality reasons you can't answer those questions I understand.
No, I don't work for Hyundai - I work with some dealerships. The AON number is the production number assigned before it is issued a VIN. The VIN will bring up the AON along with other info, but you can't reverse search from the AON to get the VIN.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Do you the means to track the shipment of a particular vehicle given the VIN?

·
Registered
247 Posts
It's going to Johnson Hyundai of Wake Forest. MSRP is $32,070. It's currently awaiting its final inspection and shows an ETA of 9/4 - but I would expect it sooner.
Thank you Chuck. That aligns with what the people at Johnson told me Monday--it should be here in 2 weeks. I was hoping it had already left Montgomery but it is what it is.

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
437 Posts
View attachment 1068
MSRP of $37,060

Most of the time with Honda, the vehicle shows on the dealer website before it arrives at the dealership no matter whether it is pre-sold or not. Those dealer websites are confusing/misleading at best. Don't even ask me about the Hyundai dealership service departments around Knoxville, TN. (incompetent is being kind)

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
437 Posts
Thank you for sharing the pictures. Most of it looked pretty good, especially the bed area. I did not like the infotainment unit as there is just too much piano black. Hyundai's idea of black upholstery is a bit different from most manufacturers - not really that black. Secondly, those wheels are just too busy, and look like they came off a Subar Crosstrek.

If the SC was based upon the Santa Fe frame, I would be all in, but then the price would be out of reach.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts