Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Has anyone added door edge guards yet to your SC?
I bought 3M Xpel door edge guard PPF on Amazon to put on the door edges. Easy to apply, works well and is hard to see.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz SEL (Ice White)
44 Posts
Ordered mine. Expecting it today.
Which did you buy? Send photos. I’ve been debating, but the last time I did it… They never adhered right and was constantly falling off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
Phantom Black Limited AWD
144 Posts
Which did you buy? Send photos. I’ve been debating, but the last time I did it… They never adhered right and was constantly falling off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Got this one. Decent reviews. Needed flexibility for all the door curves.
If you get it, make sure the adhesive tape is on the inside of the door. Also, follow the guard down with light tapping of a mallet as you pull the tape off straight down.
Here's the end product:
Tire Wheel Vehicle Window Hood Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
83 Posts
dealer installed that on mine too, told them to take it off cause I’m not paying for it. They gave it to me anyway among other things. Never pay for dealer add ons. Tell them to get you a new one without, they won’t and just sell you that one and eat it.

Door edge guards was one of the dealer adds we agreed to buy with our SC. They are barely noticeable which I am happy with.

·
Registered
Phantom Black Limited AWD
144 Posts
dealer installed that on mine too, told them to take it off cause I’m not paying for it. They gave it to me anyway among other things. Never pay for dealer add ons. Tell them to get you a new one without, they won’t and just sell you that one and eat it.
It's clear. Thought it was body color.
Thanx for sharing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts