Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

AutoGuide has posted up a poll that asks, "Which Hyundai Concept is Hotter?" The two choices are the Hyundai Vision G Concept and the Hyundai HND-9 Venace Concept.

Both are beautiful, one more on the sporty side, and the other on the more luxurious side. Each corresponds to a brand new venture that Hyundai is embarking upon. Genesis will become a luxury sub-brand, and Hyundai is also reinvigorating the N performance brand.

It's an interesting poll because the two concepts right now are neck and neck, 49% to 51%.

Let us know which one you end up voting for.

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2015/11/poll-which-hyundai-concept-is-hotter-.html

·
Registered
75 Posts
Could be the lighting but the Hyundai HND-9 Venace concept looks better than the other one. It's lines just looks better and the headlights are more integrated into the hood lines.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that the Vision G Concept is nicer because its design seems more timeless to me. The other I think will become less modern over time, but the Vision G I think has more staying power.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I think that the Vision G Concept is nicer because its design seems more timeless to me. The other I think will become less modern over time, but the Vision G I think has more staying power.
That might depend on the type of vehicle. If it's some special model or some flagship model, not following exactly how other models are designed is possible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts