Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like this blocks the car seat latches. Can you confirm? Would like seat protectors under 2 car seats.
Wife verified that it does cover the lower anchors probably because it's a pet cover. However, for the cost of this full cover it would not be a big deal to slit the cover at those specific locations to gain easy access to those lower anchor parts. Doesn't require a large slit.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like this blocks the car seat latches. Can you confirm? Would like seat protectors under 2 car seats.
Also, I believe you were talking about just the lower anchor points. The cover does have openings for the standard seat belts. We just didn't pull those through the cover.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When looking closer at the velcro'd slit for the seatbelt access it is right next to the anchor in the seat. So I would say you have full access to the seatbelts and the anchor. I only saw 1 anchor per side within the seat next to the seat belt latches. The top anchor points are not obstructed. This may be what you are looking for.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I should've replied a week ago about this. I did order it and the Velcro seat belt spots worked for anchors but I did have to cut slits for the outer anchors by the doors. Super easy and worth it. Works great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts