Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think he left the housing off where that air filter is located. My SEL premium looks like your photo minus the plastic on that one box.
his pic has another large hose coming from around the firewall going to the area of the radiator
2) in his pic he is missing the 2 small hose going the the larger air box hose
3) also in his pic the air box hose is coming from around firewall 4) in my pic that same hose is not coming from that location

·
Registered
14 Posts
his pic has another large hose coming from around the firewall going to the area of the radiator
2) in his pic he is missing the 2 small hose going the the larger air box hose
3) also in his pic the air box hose is coming from around firewall 4) in my pic that same hose is not coming from that location
his pic yellow
mine pink
Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior
Purple Violet Magenta Gas Electrical wiring

·
Registered
892 Posts
Turbo vs NA. That extra pipe is running to the intercooler.

·
Registered
14 Posts
cool thanks I'll put one on soon
Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design
Purple Light Product Black Hood
well I guess Hyundai didn't think black tape would work here(pink) I think this has something to do with the transmission ( purple) shifter feels lose use 1 of the bolts to hold the support for air filter
Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design
Purple Light Product Black Hood

cool thanks I'll put one on soon
well I guess Hyundai didn't think this would be a good place for black tape (pink)

I think this has something to do with the transmission (purple) the shifter feel lose now. used one of the bolts to bolt on the air filter brace

21 - 27 of 27 Posts