Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium Hampton Gray
272 Posts
anyone know when they will be available ?
Is this what you're referring to?

If so @soldthetaco said it wasn't really worth what they're charging for it.

·
Registered
Limited
180 Posts
Someone posted on Facebook what a dealer quoted him on the two-part numbers needed for the factry hard tonneau cover. It was $9,785 for both.

828A0-K5000 - $7712.37 - Cover assembly - $7,712.37
828A2-K5000 - Rail assembly - $2,072.71

You would be better off trying to find someone who has one and would be willing to sell it for what you would be willing to pay. Or try to find one at a salvage yard eventually.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Someone posted on Facebook what a dealer quoted him on the two-part numbers needed for the factry hard tonneau cover. It was $9,785 for both.

You would be better off trying to find someone who has one and would be willing to sell it for what you would be willing to pay. Or try to find one at a salvage yard eventually.
I'll sell you mine for just what it would cost you for the Cover assembly. Free shipping included!! 🤑

·
Registered
Limited
180 Posts
I'll sell you mine for just what it would cost you for the Cover assembly. Free shipping included!! 🤑
I have one. But Frank valerio may take you up on that. haha

Or the aftermarket to offer something more reasonable. A Roll-N-Lock is under $2k and is pretty much the exact same thing.
I am sure the aftermarket will take a while to catch up to the Santa Cruz. Being it's a new model and so far production numbers are pretty low. Plus it isn't a pickup from the Big 3. But I am sure eventually there will be more accessories for the SC.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

No way that could be right. Truck goes by by if that the case. Thanks.

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity
1,021 Posts
If you want a factory one, give it 6 months to see what Hyundai actually wants for them. Then watch the Hyundai OEM part sites for a substantial discount off that price.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes. Just confirmed what y told me. It’s saying that right now. But Hyundai parts guy said most likely won’t be selling price. When they become avail. Thank y

1 - 10 of 10 Posts