Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new bed extender and floor mats available for a discount (pickup only) in Colorado, they came with the SC. I bought Weathertechs and cant see a need for the bed extender. Let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd rather not ship as it is bulky and would require extensive packaging to maintain its condition. I'll reconsider if noone local is interested but I'd part with it for $250(retail is $500)

·
Registered
652 Posts
I think read somewhere that it can be disassembled into fairly small pieces.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'd rather not ship as it is bulky and would require extensive packaging to maintain its condition. I'll reconsider if noone local is interested but I'd part with it for $250(retail is $500)
Where in CO? Will be traveling thru on vacation and may be interested if you still have it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where in CO? Will be traveling thru on vacation and may be interested if you still have it.
I do still have the bed extender and mats. I live in Firestone, North of Denver, if you're interested let me know and well work something out. Frank, sorry the bed cover is not for sale.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a brand new bed extender and floor mats available for a discount (pickup only) in Colorado, they came with the SC. I bought Weathertechs and cant see a need for the bed extender. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Todd, sorry thought I was going to make it CO, trip fell thru.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts