Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new bed extender and floor mats available for a discount (pickup only) in Colorado, they came with the SC. I bought Weathertechs and cant see a need for the bed extender. Let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd rather not ship as it is bulky and would require extensive packaging to maintain its condition. I'll reconsider if noone local is interested but I'd part with it for $250(retail is $500)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I think read somewhere that it can be disassembled into fairly small pieces.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where in CO? Will be traveling thru on vacation and may be interested if you still have it.
I do still have the bed extender and mats. I live in Firestone, North of Denver, if you're interested let me know and well work something out. Frank, sorry the bed cover is not for sale.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I bought mine the 3rd of September from Planet Hyundai in Golden for MSRP. Thanks to the fantastic links I found on this site I knew what the dealer had arriving before their own sales people. The owner was great and reserved it for me well in advance of its arrival. I have yet to see another one on the road in this area but you will not be disappointed. Congrats!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I bought mine the 3rd of September from Planet Hyundai in Golden for MSRP. Thanks to the fantastic links I found on this site I knew what the dealer had arriving before their own sales people. The owner was great and reserved it for me well in advance of its arrival. I have yet to see another one on the road in this area but you will not be disappointed. Congrats!!!
I bought my SC from Arapahoe Hyundai in Centennial and i was lucky that I know the owner of that dealership and was able to get around the $5,000 markup and got it for MSRP. I was not even looking for a SC until I saw one at the dealership and I bought it later that day. Pretty wild experience

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
6 Posts
I bought my SC from Arapahoe Hyundai in Centennial and i was lucky that I know the owner of that dealership and was able to get around the $5,000 markup and got it for MSRP. I was not even looking for a SC until I saw one at the dealership and I bought it later that day. Pretty wild experience
That's what happened to me. Was coming in for a question about my daughter's Elantra, saw the SC in Stone Blue and pointed to it and said it was mine... lol, never done that before. $500 over sticker, only because I was already emotionally invested in it. But do not regret it. Cheers!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts