Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
2022 Santa Cruz, Limited, Phantom Black
I received mine a couple days ago from this site. My only gripe is they sent if folded in half then in thirds. Its sitting in the bed waiting to flatten out.

Registered
I received mine a couple days ago from this site. My only gripe is they sent if folded in half then in thirds. Its sitting in the bed waiting to flatten out.
LOL鈥 mine came in last week, folded and rolled up鈥 it鈥檚 to cold out now and still sits funny. It鈥檚 not going to flatten till April or May.

Registered
LOL鈥 mine came in last week, folded and rolled up鈥 it鈥檚 to cold out now and still sits funny. It鈥檚 not going to flatten till April or May.
Just got mine from the dealer last week and they threw in the bad mat I guess for free.. but the whole edge towards the tailgate curled up like a bad rug.. any tips to get it to lay flat?

Registered
Just got mine from the dealer last week and they threw in the bad mat I guess for free.. but the whole edge towards the tailgate curled up like a bad rug.. any tips to get it to lay flat?
They flattened out over the winter over time鈥
You can expose it to the sun on a warm/hot day鈥 also, the temperature builds in side the bed, with tonneau closed.
you also have anchor points at the four corners of the bed mat, secure to the bed and it should also help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts