Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just a heads up...Our reservation was changed without our knowing until we logged back into reservation system.

Our blue SC Limited was changed to a green SC Limited. I checked my saved confirmation PDF to confirm it wasn't a mistake on my end.

Luckily, we found an exact match even closer to our location and switched our reservation to that.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Welcome MageWedgie. Yes, this makes at least 3 that I know of.

One reserved his color, printed his reservation out and thought the Insider system was finally working for him. The next day he logged back in and although the AON# didn't change, it now lists a different color than he reserved. On top of that there is zero response from the Concierge Center and the dealer doesn't even know they have the vehicle coming.

Even my vehicle was listed with the right AON#, but wrong color the first day. I didn't click to reserve it because of that. The next day it listed the correct color, so I went ahead and clicked to reserve it even though I have been in contact with my dealer for months (written documented insurance, so I thought). I now have a reserved vehicle that it says my $100 is applied to, but now that it is getting close to arriving the dealership is saying they know nothing about my reservation of that vehicle, even though I had already been in contact with them using the AON# and VIN# once it got applied, and now have a printed reservation deposit for that vehicle.

So much for relying on Hyundai's system at this point. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. Even when they do, they claim they don't have to follow through and give you first opportunity to purchase it. And of course, the price will be whatever they decide they want for it.

What tangled web Hyundai weaves...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome MageWedgie. Yes, this makes at least 3 that I know of.

One reserved his color, printed his reservation out and thought the Insider system was finally working for him. The next day he logged back in and although the AON# didn't change, it now lists a different color than he reserved. On top of that there is zero response from the Concierge Center and the dealer doesn't even know they have the vehicle coming.

Even my vehicle was listed with the right AON#, but wrong color the first day. I didn't click to reserve it because of that. The next day it listed the correct color, so I went ahead and clicked to reserve it even though I have been in contact with my dealer for months (written documented insurance, so I thought). I now have a reserved vehicle that it says my $100 is applied to, but now that it is getting close to arriving the dealership is saying they know nothing about my reservation of that vehicle, even though I had already been in contact with them using the AON# and VIN# once it got applied, and now have a printed reservation deposit for that vehicle.

So much for relying on Hyundai's system at this point. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. Even when they do, they claim they don't have to follow through and give you first opportunity to purchase it. And of course, the price will be whatever they decide they want for it.

What tangled web Hyundai weaves...
Add me to that list. 😤

1 - 6 of 6 Posts