·
Registered
476 Posts
Looks fine, @CaseyH, sweet and fine!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase.

The black looks great on the SC. After swearing off black cars for my daily driver, I contemplated buying a SC in black. haha It is definitely a sharp color on the truck. I think the black chrome that comes on the Limited helps it out a lot as well.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I really like the black Limited Santa Cruz, but I can't keep black autos looking good, so I purchased a white limited Santa Cruz. Good luck on your purchase!!!!!!
Looks great, but it takes lots more time to keep it looking good. Same reason I am purchasing a white Limited SC.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Ultimate (Limited in the US)
772 Posts
Test drove a black one on Saturday (Trend in Canada ... I think that's SEL Premium in the US?) and it does look great. It was overcast, and I found the black really reflected and almost looked silver at times. But, like others, I did black once and won't do it again. LOL They're too high maintenance for me. Especially in our salt-covered winter roads. It will be white/grey from late October through April here. :p I'm hoping the Sage hides the road grime a little better. Stellar trucklet all around though. Looks great!!

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium 2.5T AWD
46 Posts
I wanted the black as well but I went with white as well. In the past couple of weeks of ownership the white has really grown on me. Yours in the back looks awesome best wishes with it and I hope you enjoy it to the fullest

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
hmmmm, just noticed the front/back wheels are not in-sync. IE the wheel patterns are not matched up. Not sure if that is normal or not; looking at other photos and they all appear to be in-sync.

ignore me; hadn't had my coffe yet.

·
Registered
793 Posts
hmmmm, just noticed the front/back wheels are not in-sync. IE the wheel patterns are not matched up. Not sure if that is normal or not; looking at other photos and they all appear to be in-sync.
:LOL: totally normal.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Very nice looking SC - most designs look their best in black IMO and your truck look great.

I have actually found a black Limited at a nearby dealer. The person who reserved it bought a Tucson instead, so it is available. But I have a black car and the thought of having two black vehicles is more than I can handle.

My car looks great when it is clean, which is just as I pull it out of the garage after detailing it. After 10 minutes on the road, not so much. lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts