Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
My wife already loved Blue Stone… and the more I see this color the more I like it too. Sage Gray is slipping into 2nd place.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Definitely growing on me. I was upset because it is so different than the picture on the official website but it looks great here. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I was upset because it is so different than the picture on the official website but it looks great here.
Part of the problem is the "picture" on Hyundai's website is a CGI rendering. It appears more like what I would call steel or battleship blue vs what appears in the real world to be a robin's egg or baby blue.

Of course these pictures here are on Instagram so a filter may be applied. Gotta see it live and in person to know for sure.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium Hampton Gray
272 Posts
I love the color shown when you use the build tool on the reservation site and that's what I selected initially. However, like Chuck said the vast majority of the photos I've seen it looks like a very light pale blue which I don't like. If you have reservations about the very light blue color I think it would be advisable to check it out in person (if possible) as it seems to look vastly different in different light.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium Hampton Gray
272 Posts
Part of the problem is the "picture" on Hyundai's website is a CGI rendering. It appears more like what I would call steel or battleship blue vs what appears in the real world to be a robin's egg or baby blue.

Of course these pictures here are on Instagram so a filter may be applied. Gotta see it live and in person to know for sure.
Looks like we posted basically the same thing at the same time. :cool:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yeah this video makes it look similar to Area 51 color that Ford has on Bronco
I would be all in on the Area 51-type color but given that this video is the outlier and everything else seems to show the baby blue color, I’m assuming this is not an accurate representation. Maybe it’s a filter or just a big difference depending on the lighting when they take the photo/video.

Can anyone who’s seen a Blue Stone in person confirm?

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,131 Posts
That blue .. in some lights looks greyish, others, like the baby blue 66 Ford Fairlane we had when I was a kid. It doesn't look good with the silver grille though. Not a combo I would go for anyway.

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,131 Posts
That is the BEST shot of the Blue Stone I've seen yet. Well done, whoever snapped it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts