Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kia Stinger GT2
481 Posts
Maybe a small human being, like a baby. Otherwise, it's going to be pretty uncomfortable. Like the man above says, lay your seat back and snooze away. That is, if you're sneaking a nap when you're supposed to be working ... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe a small human being, like a baby. Otherwise, it's going to be pretty uncomfortable. Like the man above says, lay your seat back and snooze away. That is, if you're sneaking a nap when you're supposed to be working ... :rolleyes:
My boss makes a dollar,
I make a dime.
That is why I poop,
On company time.

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Ultimate
937 Posts
I came back from lunch (many years ago as an apprentice) 20 minutes late, because i had my hair cut - Boss said in Company time? I said well it grows in company time, He replied but not all of it!, I said I didn't have all of it cut!

·
Registered
252 Posts
As a boss of 400 I've argued with plant managers many times. They get mad when they see an employee napping in the break rooms. Personally I never cared. Some people can get worn out and a 30 minute nap recharges them.

Personally if I napped for 30 minutes id be the boss of 200 people after I woke up in a bad mood.

No way I could nap anywhere in the cruz. My f150 has the new max recline seats that lay back into a bed. Other than the fold flat shifter I feel like it's the stupidest/gimmickyest option on an F150. I guess a napper might like it though .

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Probably not what you're looking for but I'm 5'9" and I'm planning on making a sleeping platform for back there for camping. I can lay down in fetal position in the back floor no problem, but you do kinda need a flat surface back there. The middle hump is too intrusive imho
Thats a good idea, I'd love to see the finished product

1 - 11 of 11 Posts