Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to go in and do paperwork on a Santa Cruz tomorrow. Biggest problem I’m facing is idk if my car seats will fit! I really love this truck and I’ve driven one once, I tested three people back there but not the seats! Okay, so what do you all think?!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Looking to go in and do paperwork on a Santa Cruz tomorrow. Biggest problem I’m facing is idk if my car seats will fit! I really love this truck and I’ve driven one once, I tested three people back there but not the seats! Okay, so what do you all think?!
Front or rear facing?
This is a post from earlier showing photo of rear facing. Discussion starts about seats, but goes on in a tangent. 🤪
there are latch points and anchors for three, it I’m guessing it’s going to be hard for three rear facing seats.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Front or rear facing?
This is a post from earlier showing photo of rear facing. Discussion starts about seats, but goes on in a tangent. 🤪
there are latch points and anchors for three, it I’m guessing it’s going to be hard for three rear facing seats.
Well they are almost 2 so the seats are about to change over. I already have new front facing seats! Hopefully it can sit them when need be.

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Limited in Blue Stone
409 Posts
Dad,
Tell the salesperson you won't sign the paperwork on the Santa Cruz until you can actually test putting three car seats in and attach them to the LATCH system. If he won't let you test it, walk away. You don't want a car you will regret buying.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts