Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder why it seems that the Canadian version has been announced for a late 2021 ship date seems to have more info out and are taking actual orders when the US version is expected to be available much sooner, as in summer of 2021?

·
Registered
"I want my SAV!"
141 Posts
Do Canada models get built in the same location as US models?

·
Registered
2020 Chevy Equinox LT AWD 1.5T, 2012 Dodge Journey CVP, 1997 GMC C1500 5.0L 2WD
23 Posts
I'm on the Hyundai Canada site right now, ready to drop my $500 deposit ... and it says late SUMMER 2021. One of the Canadian YouTube interviews with Hyundai's head office said they should be released in Canada in late August. I believe that's about the same as the US launch timeframe.

I actually appreciate that they're only sending the AWD/2.5T models to Canada. It's a good move - avoiding what Ford will do with advertising 6.3L/100km and "under $26,000" on a vehicle that almost NOBODY will actually order. How, in 2021, can you release a new vehicle without standard cruise control??? Specced the way I would consider ordering it, the price hit Just over $44,000CAD. I'm reasonably certain the SC will come in well below that, comparably equipped.

I'm really trying to figure out if I want to mark the Preferred (base) or Preferred with Trend (mid-trim) Santa Cruz. The trend add stuff I want, but also stuff I'd rather not have. Sucks not being able to order one the way you want vs. how they want to give it to you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts