Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Doesn't look bad. I'm not a fan of black since it's always dirty but it seems to fit the car well.

I just want an electric blue, bright red or something full of life :(

·
Registered
617 Posts
Looks good, but day 1 I'd get some plastidip and glossifier and make that front Hyundai emblem black, and on the muffler I'd pull that from the vehicle and spray it all down with high temp flat black grill paint.... and while at it I would record a video if its the 2.5T and see how it sounds without a muffler. Sometimes with the size of turbos and catalytic converters and separate resonators they install, mufflers actually aren't required and can help the turbo spool a little faster and lose some weight too.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I can see black being popular with the young male crowd. That one looks like another prototype early edition. It has those odd thick plastic fender surrounds. The final product ones look much nicer.

·
Registered
511 Posts
... It has those odd thick plastic fender surrounds....
Honda tried those (even wider) on the new Ridgelines as part of an add-on 'performance' package (which consisted only of those plastic fender flares and decals.) It didn't actually add any 'performence' -- and I don't think it got very much love.

Reactions: BeelineS82

·
Registered
724 Posts
I can see someone producing aftermarket flared surrounds that come off the nature body line surround and extend out at that angle at some point. You know there are those that will put some wider off-road sneakers on this runner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts