Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

Car Gurus Walkaround - Sage Gray

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  JMII 
#1 ·

Didn't hear anything I hadn't heard before, but a good walkaround with some good shots of the interior.

I did notice in a couple of shots they had the average MPG still up on the cluster... 20.5 MPG. Who knows what kind of driving / idling that includes, but I don't get over 19 MPG in my Frontier unless I'm really, really taking it easy.

See less See more
1 1
#2 ·
I did notice in a couple of shots they had the average MPG still up on the cluster... 20.5 MPG. Who knows what kind of driving / idling that includes, but I don't get over 19 MPG in my Frontier unless I'm really, really taking it easy.
Good catch (y) With my V8 Dakota I too would only get 19 on the highway under perfect conditions.

Also note the range: 329 miles on a full tank, at the current mileage that would indicate a 16 or 17 gallon fuel capacity.

#3 ·
Turbo's and a heavy foot test driving a new vehicle will do that to gas mileage figures... :unsure:

Assuming the Santa Fe is about the same weight and has the same gearing (key), Hyundai has combined mileage at 26mpg FWD / 24mpg AWD for the 2.5L natural and 25mpg FWD / 24AWD for the turbo.

#5 ·

Didn't hear anything I hadn't heard before, but a good walkaround with some good shots of the interior.

View attachment 808
If that's the case on mileage the new Ford Maverick is going to take a ton of sales from Hyundai
Santa Cruz. The new Ford is a standard hybrid and is suppose to obtain 40 mpg city.

#6 ·
The base version of the SC is going to be a tough sell since it only manages half the MPG. Now will the tables turn when looking at loaded versions of both vehicles? In that case the SC has more power and features. Of course without any SC pricing we can only speculate, but a Mav tops out at around $36k.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.