Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody found/bought one yet for the bed? Not one that stretches across the bed but one that is this concept?

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Product Luggage and bags

There are some on Amazon and other places, but looking to see if anybody has bought one yet and can or cannot recommend it?

Do we have the attachment points in the bed? Thanks guys/gals.

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity - SoCal
1,689 Posts
I think that is what came with mine from the factory (already on the MSRP along with a first aid kit and carpeted floor mats), so Hyundai makes an OEM one.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks. This one?

That is much much higher than those on amazon....is the quality that much better?

Found this one for about half the price:

·
Registered
261 Posts
I am using the one that I removed from my Highlander before I sold it. Works well. you can use the hooks on the bed and the side hooks closest to the tailgate on the sides (as is shown in second pic).
Hood Grille Bumper Automotive lighting Automotive exterior

Hood Motor vehicle Bumper Grille Automotive design

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity - SoCal
1,689 Posts
Thanks. This one?

That is much much higher than those on amazon....is the quality that much better?

Found this one for about half the price:
I think those two are the same OEM product, one is just priced better (I think).

ADDED:
I just checked mine and it's the same as those two you posted, BUT it doesn't appear to be designed to use like you want to use it as a long wide pocket. I did note while trying to make it do what you want, that there are high and low tie points near the tailgate to use without a need for the expensive sliding bed rails.

No experience with the Scamazon ones, but every OEM one I have received with new cars has been very high quality.

·
Registered
Hampton Grey Limited
284 Posts
well i finally opened my box that had a Cargo Net in it and it was the veritical envelope to my surprise. Going to check with the dealer to see if I can get the actual net as I wanted it and purchased a cargo carrier net which imo is a little more useful then the envelope.
Plastic bag Automotive lighting Gas Cuisine Automotive exterior

1 - 10 of 10 Posts