Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the cool kids now! LOL Just got home to Deltona after driving to New Port Richey Hyundai (near Tampa) to pick up my Stone Blue SEL w/ activity package. I hate driving long distances but was so excited with all the new technology (traded in my 2014 base model Fiat and back then I thought the Bluetooth was hot stuff). NPR Hyundai was super easy to work with, no markups or dealer add ons. Just the stupid $999 dealer fee every Florida dealership sticks us with. Glad to finally be part of the pack and hope I can add on some useful information while learning loads more from everyone else!

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity - SoCal
1,689 Posts
Fantastic! I came from a Blue Ice Mini Cooper to a Blue Stone Santa Cruz SEL AWD and haven't looked back. The SC is so much more vehicle in every way. Loving it. I'm sure you will too.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SE NA-FWD
917 Posts
Had a 2014 Fiat Pop 500 fun little car..28mpg in town w/auto paid it off and traded it in :) People couldn't believe how much food you could stuff behind the back seat after shopping LOL

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Truck is awesome! Find new lil neat things every day that it spoils me with. Just found the light under the handle as it was my first time driving it at night today!

And I stuffed sooo much stuff in the back of my lil Fiat. We bought a ton of pavers and loaded it down. Lowes staff was impressed lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts