Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you also have an MX-5?
I do... Just got back into it a few months ago. My wife had a 1999 that she bought brand new. We sold that in 2008 and bought a 2008 PRHT, but only kept it for about 2 years before moving on. Just picked up a 2020 brand new model year leftover. It will officially be my wife's car again, and I'll be daily driving the Santa Cruz.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium Hampton Gray
286 Posts
I do... Just got back into it a few months ago. My wife had a 1999 that she bought brand new. We sold that in 2008 and bought a 2008 PRHT, but only kept it for about 2 years before moving on. Just picked up a 2020 brand new model year leftover. It will officially be my wife's car again, and I'll be daily driving the Santa Cruz.
I bet those are definitely fun to drive? When they came out it was said they were supposed to drive like the old British sports cars.

I haven't driven a Miata but I had a MGB many years ago when I was in school and that thing was fun when it wasn't at the auto repair shop.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I bet those are definitely fun to drive? When they came out it was said they were supposed to drive like the old British sports cars.

I haven't driven a Miata but I had a MGB many years ago when I was in school and that thing was fun when it wasn't at the auto repair shop.
The newest generation is the smallest, lightest, and most powerful Miata/MX-5 ever made. Mine is an automatic transmission, because I'm an old man and getting too lazy for manuals (plus it was planned to be my wife's car, and she can't stand driving manual) so I get a lot of crap from "car guys" for that, but yeah, it's a ton of fun to drive regardless.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I know it’s not really in the RT area but I just heard from Modern in Concord that they just got one in.
From window sticker data Modern in Concord looks to have quite a few (15) SC headed their way. With 7 of them being Limiteds. Seems kinda high compared to other allocations but maybe they submitted alot of priority bank orders 🤷‍♂️.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts