Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

Do you like ceramic coatings

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
I need to call my Dealer... he owes me a Ceramic Polish!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Shiny!

I tend to lean the other way. A matte green and black look on a Santa Cruz I think would be intense.
(Though doing a little research ceramic coatings do not add gloss to a matte finish...hmmmm.)

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
5 Posts
That looks fantastic. My Hampton Gray SEL Premium is currently getting GTECHNIQ Platinum cermaic coating. Has anyone used this product/companies coating? I pick it up tomorrow from detail shop right in the middle of a **** blizzard here in Michigan. Will get photos and post befor I have to take it out in the elements

·
Registered
14 Posts
That looks fantastic. My Hampton Gray SEL Premium is currently getting GTECHNIQ Platinum cermaic coating. Has anyone used this product/companies coating? I pick it up tomorrow from detail shop right in the middle of a **** blizzard here in Michigan. Will get photos and post befor I have to take it out in the elements
I had never heard of platinum, but it appears to be their line marketed through dealerships. Gtechniq is one of the industry leaders in coatings. I've used their products on multiple vehicles with great results if properly maintained.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts