Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz, Limited, Phantom Black
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

For those that don't want to wait, like me.....
I ordered these from Taiwan - $65
A week to get to customs, and another week sitting at my local DHL hub, 45 miles away. They delivered today.

Fronts fit fine, with no trimming.

Rears need some material cut off the rear. The rear part doesn't have any 3M tape anyway to hold it down, only the top and front edges. I cut to match the rear C-pillar frame molding, since it is noticeably higher than the window frame.
Set the adhesive tape with a heat gun.
Also trimmed the point off the lower back corner before installing, so no one stabs their eye out...

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Hood Tire Automotive lighting Automotive design

White Light Black Table Grey

Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Grille

Automotive tail & brake light Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Grey

Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Grille Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design Bumper

·
Registered
Phantom Black Limited AWD
193 Posts

For those that don't want to wait, like me.....
I ordered these from Taiwan - $65
A week to get to customs, and another week sitting at my local DHL hub, 45 miles away. They delivered today.

Fronts fit fine, with no trimming.

Rears need some material cut off the rear. The rear part doesn't have any 3M tape anyway to hold it down, only the top and front edges. I cut to match the rear C-pillar frame molding, since it is noticeably higher than the window frame.
Set the adhesive tape with a heat gun.
Also trimmed the point off the lower back corner before installing, so no one stabs their eye out...
Good job. I guess it came out exactly the way you wanted it to.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm ordering a set off of Amazon ($50) - wondering how the whole piece looks on the rear door. Thanks for posting this!

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz, Limited, Phantom Black
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm ordering a set off of Amazon ($50) - wondering how the whole piece looks on the rear door. Thanks for posting this!
the whole Tucson rear visor is way too long if not cut down. If trimmed to the edge of the door, the tape won’t seal at the top of the window frame.

Hand Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design

·
Registered
476 Posts
Put mine on today since I was snowed in. The front fits perfectly Went a little longer with the rear windows before I cut it (Dremel with cutting blade then took the burs off with a polishing wheel). The bend in the guard makes the cut look crocked in the pic but it's straight😁. I cut it maybe a 1/4 from the door edge and rounded the bottom edge off so it wasn't so sharp.
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive exterior Vehicle door

Car Vehicle Window Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
476 Posts
Mine must be from a different manufacturer - the rear door guards that I got were more tapered and the tape on the top fit on the frame fine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts