Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Cruz back from having the Tonneau cover strap fixed and the cover adjusted.
The New Car smell instantly vanished in one afternoon! It was replaced by cigarette smoke and shop smells. Minor detail to some but I'm really disappointed...it just permeates my interior. Not happy 馃様

Registered
2022 Limited Blue Stone
I had driver side window tint scratched, driver seat oil smudges from dealership visits in my previous vehicles, and that's why I rather fix problems and do maintenance myself if I can manage

Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity - SoCal
Just got my Cruz back from having the Tonneau cover strap fixed and the cover adjusted.
The New Car smell instantly vanished in one afternoon! It was replaced by cigarette smoke and shop smells. Minor detail to some but I'm really disappointed...it just permeates my interior. Not happy 馃様
Wow! Can't believe they would let someone smoke in any of the cars being serviced. Some smokers smell like smoke when they aren't even smoking and it hangs around too. Smoke smell and after stench has always gagged me. It's the most disgusting smell. I know it doesn't bother many people at all, but I'd be pretty PO'd if my new SC smelled like cigarettes! Hope it goes away soon.

Registered
I don't blame you, I would be the same, no respect...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.