Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that are not on FB, here are the details
Hey, club members, I am excited to post details for our first Cruz.
August 6 at 10 a.m.
We are meeting at the Wide Open Saloon in Sedalia. It is on the corner of U.S. 85 and the road into Sedalia. We will then Cruz Highway 105 all the way to Monument. Rosie’s Diner in Monument will be holding tables for us for a late breakfast or early lunch. Right near Rosie’s is the on-ramp for I 25 North and South.
I would like to have an updated number that are joining us, including passengers. See you soon!

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Limited in Blue Stone
517 Posts
Thanks for posting the event here. Unfortunately, I will be sleeping after a graveyard shift and can't make it. I hope lots of SC's show up. Take pictures!🤙

Reactions: solgerny

·
Registered
11 Posts
August 6 at 10 a.m.
We are meeting at the Wide Open Saloon in Sedalia. It is on the corner of U.S. 85 and the road into Sedalia. We will then Cruz Highway 105 all the way to Monument. Rosie’s Diner in Monument will be holding tables for us for a late breakfast or early lunch. Right near Rosie’s is the on-ramp for I 25 North and South.
I would like to have an updated number that are joining us, including passengers. See you soon!

·
Registered
24 Posts
August 6 at 10 a.m.
Sorry for the very late response, I just saw this post and i would love to join. is there still space left?

·
Registered
517 Posts
How did the meet go today. Any pictures?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The first Cruz for the Colorado Santa Cruz Club was a big success! We had 10 cars, sunny skies, a beautiful route, Highway 105 starting in Sedalia, and a good lunch in Monument at Rosie's Diner. I think we all really enjoyed seeing that many cars in one place, and discussing our journey to secure one of these beautiful automobiles!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Looks like it was a lot of fun. I hope to make the next meet. Thanks for the pictures. 🤙

Reactions: DenCruz
1 - 13 of 13 Posts