Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's now a console tray on Amazon for the SC. It shows late October - mid November delivery. I just ordered and hopefully will be here sooner.

·
Registered
232 Posts
There's now a console tray on Amazon for the SC. It shows late October - mid November delivery. I just ordered and hopefully will be here sooner.

Great place for those sunglasses.

·
Registered
Phantom Black Limited AWD
222 Posts
Just got mine. Fits like a glove. Now my console has two storeys.
Trunk Gas Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
2022 Limited Blue Stone
772 Posts
View attachment 3790
Mine fits way too snug, but I rarely access the lower deck so no a big deal, it's a good product

·
Registered
275 Posts
View attachment 3790
This product has 2 reviews. One says it doesn't fit, the other says it does.

I ordered it anyway and will try to break the tie when it (eventually) arrives. 🤪

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL AWD Black Beauty
352 Posts
View attachment 3790
What you got is different than the original post model. This one says for Tucson the original claims to be for the Santa Cruz. I thought I'd go with the one for the SC thinking there may be something slightly different for the Tucson version. Wish I'd gotten the Tuscon model.

The one supposedly designed for the SC only fits like a glove if you wear your gloves one size small. The front section is slightly too wide. You have to push it down with a fair amount of force or slam the armrest down real hard to get the tray to sit all the way down. It's really hard then to pull the tray out in order to get to the under level. Plus, it took about 3 weeks to come from China, clear customs, and be delivered.

·
Registered
273 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL AWD Black Beauty
352 Posts
Could this rubber pad that keeps it snug be catching on something?
View attachment 3847
Or maybe the seller sent you a Tucson one by mistake (?).
I saw that little bumper thing in the front. Pulled it off to be sure and it didn't make any difference. It's just a little too wide. It works, just not the perfect fit I was looking for to be able to easily remove the tray to access the bottom.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Could this rubber pad that keeps it snug be catching on something?

Or maybe the seller sent you a Tucson one by mistake (?).
I received my tray on Friday. It fits but really have to push it down hard in the front where the lip is. It needs to be fitted in the back and then pushed in so the front will go in properly. Looks nice and is handy to have, but wish fit wasn't so tight. If I don't push the front down hard enough, the console doesn't latch since it sits a bit high.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Premium - Phantom Black
64 Posts
I received my tray on Friday. It fits but really have to push it down hard in the front where the lip is. It needs to be fitted in the back and then pushed in so the front will go in properly. Looks nice and is handy to have, but wish fit wasn't so tight. If I don't push the front down hard enough, the console doesn't latch since it sits a bit high.
Same here

1 - 20 of 62 Posts