Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Ultimate (Limited in the US)
772 Posts
Awesome! We have that on our '20 Equinox too and I find it very useful. What I wish they ALSO had was if you hold the lock button that it would put all the windows UP too!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Can't do the auto roll-up because somebody, somewhere, somehow, would get their fingers pinched -- and then the legal beagles would come a-bayyin'!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I saw a video of someone using the remote to open the tailgate, is that only on the higher end models or all models?

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SE, AWD, Sahara Sand color
11 Posts
I have the SE w/ AWD... and yes the remote can open the tail gate. You just have to hold it a moment, as printed on the remote. The tail gate is balanced or assisted very well. Easy to close.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I have the SE w/ AWD... and yes the remote can open the tail gate. You just have to hold it a moment, as printed on the remote. The tail gate is balanced or assisted very well. Easy to close.
How about the windows down feature on the SE. Can you hold the unlock button and have driver and passenger windows both go down?

Also, I think I read only the drivers window had auto down and up using the door switch, and the passenger window does not have the automatic feature. Can you confirm this?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SE, AWD, Sahara Sand color
11 Posts
How about the windows down feature on the SE. Can you hold the unlock button and have driver and passenger windows both go down?

Also, I think I read only the drivers window had auto down and up using the door switch, and the passenger window does not have the automatic feature. Can you confirm this?

Thanks!
I could not make the front windows roll down by holding down the unlock button. The passenger window does not have the auto down functionality, just the driver's window. This is an SE AWD trim level.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I could not make the front windows roll down by holding down the unlock button. The passenger window does not have the auto down functionality, just the driver's window. This is an SE AWD trim level.
Thanks. I can live with that. Drivers window auto down/up is almost a requirement these days for parking garages and fast food. I do know the SEL I looked at had the unlock-hold both window down feature. That's great for cooling your car down when entering on a hot day, but it isn't going to be a deal killer for me on an SE AWD. (y)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Can confirm this works on my SEL w/ Activity. I have to hold down the "unlock" button for at least five seconds before they open. That being said, I have to hold it down - as soon as I let go of the button the windows stop. It has auto-open for both front windows - maybe it's so you can crack the windows instead of all the way down.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Premium - Phantom Black
23 Posts
I have a premium edition and I can confirm both front windows will go down if holding the unlock button. Like the above poster said it stops as soon as you let go of the button though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts