Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

Cruz Vs. Maverick....Pricing

4K views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  HSC4ME 
I have been having a hard time trying to get anything done here at my house. It's been overcast and rainy for the past week or so! So I went on-line tonight earlier to try to build and price a Santa Cruz. I paid for reservation two days ago. Momentarialy, after I clicked on vehicles, @ Hyundai USA, and scrolled down and came upon the Santa Cruz.... I saw a price of 27,000 dollars even. For the Santa Cruz. When I tried to click on it, it disapeared. Then I had to back all the way back out of the Hyundai website and come back in. When I did I couldn't even find the Santa Cruz! I backed out again. Shut off my PC and came back to Hyundai's website. Everything was there...but one Santa Cruz pricing, still not there. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. Really.! Has that happened to anyone else? So if that frak thing happened, I think the Base Santa Cruz will be around 28,000 with destination. I guess... this is just so weird....Like I said If I can get AWD drive turbo for 30k or a little over I'm happy. Just that was the weirdest thing. What ever. STONE BLUE thou! lol( Listening to Bob Lund Elusive Butterfly of love) on my second Grolsch. Been thinkin of my girl, sorry folks. Darci my avatar, was my dog. Had to put her down last month, she was my shadow. One in a million dog. Loved everybody, she was blind....so she was constantly by me. I hope everyone here has a pet like her so you can know the how much animals can love you back. Also... dogs sense of smell..... I would try to play hide and seek and Darci would find me....(in my house) I never let her out of sight in the yard. She would walk the fence line. Sorry for rambling Just an old man here. Be kind, and there is NEVER a stupid question from anyone. I can't wait for my Stone Blue AWD drive Santa Cruz.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.