Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sales rep was with another customer, but a blue stone Limited rolled in on a truck this morning and it's got my name on it. And my Veloster is in the service bay getting a software update for the knock sensor and seven years worth of MPG rebate mileage read (that should be four figures coming back to me, maybe almost as much as they'll offer me in trade for the whole car).

I don't know if I'm walking out of here in a little bit as an SC owner or if I have to come back after work, but it looks like today's the day I become a member of the SC family. I'm excited!

·
Registered
2022 White Santa Cruz Limited
128 Posts
Oh how cool, I also upgraded from a veloster!
Your going to love the tech in this SAV compared to the veloster! Enjoy....I know how stressful the purchase process is but its worth it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Oh how cool, I also upgraded from a veloster!
Your going to love the tech in this SAV compared to the veloster! Enjoy....I know how stressful the purchase process is but its worth it.
I’m another trading in a Veloster (2019) or will be soon as my factory order arrives…
My sales rep was with another customer, but a blue stone Limited rolled in on a truck this morning and it's got my name on it. And my Veloster is in the service bay getting a software update for the knock sensor and seven years worth of MPG rebate mileage read (that should be four figures coming back to me, maybe almost as much as they'll offer me in trade for the whole car).

I don't know if I'm walking out of here in a little bit as an SC owner or if I have to come back after work, but it looks like today's the day I become a member of the SC family. I'm excited!
Congratulations- exciting times 😎

·
Registered
SEL AWD Activity Package
3 Posts
[/QUOTE]

Good luck !
i traded a 19 Frontier. SO much better now . .

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks y'all!

Neat to see all the other Veloster people on here. Mine's a 2012 Base 6spd with 186K miles. They don't really want it, so it's coming home with me too. Minor logistics issue but NBD.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I had a 2014 turbo with the matte paint. I was hoping hyundai would have released the SC with the same paint option. It was a pain to maintain that finish but it sure looked pretty.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thanks! It's still in progress but everything is essentially set now. Don't know how long I'll be doing the paperwork shuffle but the wheels are in motion.
Its an exciting experience driving away in that thing! It was almost surreal. Maybe because this was my first brand new car. I loved every minute if it! Congrats we are all excited for you.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Congrats to ya, @12V.

No more confusion,
Because now... yer Cruzin'!

Reactions: 12V
1 - 20 of 25 Posts