Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone cut out the small rectangles on the side bed rails ? Are there Stake Pockets underneath ?

·
Registered
142 Posts
See this thread and Bigness reply

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bed Rails are INSIDE the bed (I have them). Unrelated to the apparent Stake Pockets. They're about the right (standard size), but I'm not willing to cut in to them quite yet. (Interested - I need a place to mount an antenna)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bed Rails are INSIDE the bed (I have them). Unrelated to the apparent Stake Pockets. They're about the right (standard size), but I'm not willing to cut in to them quite yet. (Interested - I need a place to mount an antenna)
HAHA..Same here.. I made my own racks that work with the TOP T Rails.. But still want to know.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Has anyone cut out the small rectangles on the side bed rails ? Are there Stake Pockets underneath ?
I'm wondering the same thing, I want to mount a bike rack in the stake pockets but am afraid to cut them out. I'm hoping they are real. I'm picking up a hitch at the dealership tomorrow and will let you know if they have any information.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm wondering the same thing, I want to mount a bike rack in the stake pockets but am afraid to cut them out. I'm hoping they are real. I'm picking up a hitch at the dealership tomorrow and will let you know if they have any information.
I mad my own brackets out or Delrin that attach by Carriage nuts ti the T Rails.. Mount to Yakima Jetstream rails... I'll post pics in the AM

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There are also T Railt on the top outside of the cover.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts