Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
165 Posts
A nicely appointed Ford Lightning XLT (electric) is only 52K minus the federal and state rebates of $10k, which brings the price down to $42K. That is crazy and then you get the frunk for storage.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I don’t think I saw a post about the trailer hitch. Does it come standard?

I didn’t see it listed in the activity package. I hope it’s not an extra charge.

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
165 Posts
I don’t think I saw a post about the trailer hitch. Does it come standard?

I didn’t see it listed in the activity package. I hope it’s not an extra charge.
I think it is an additional accessory.

·
Registered
126 Posts
A nicely appointed Ford Lightning XLT (electric) is only 52K minus the federal and state rebates of $10k, which brings the price down to $42K. That is crazy and then you get the frunk for storage.
That truck is a game changer. Ford seems to be on a roll; Lightning, Mustang Mach-E, compact/full size Broncos, Maverick. Can't imagine the Lightning wait time.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Ultimate (eventually)
324 Posts
Can't imagine the Lightning wait time.
I thought I heard they're almost year years out on orders already. Guess that gives some folks time to see what the electric RAM looks like for '24. Of course, what I read could also have been utter BS. ** throws a jar of salt over his internet-browsing shoulder **

·
Banned
GET YOUR ADVENTURE ON!
469 Posts
Hate to be on that claimed Lightening wait list. On top of the endless waiting you will have to endure, that thing will be the epitome of first year out technology purchase risk.

I do like a good frunk though. My Porsche 914, Carrera Cab and Boxster S all had frunks, but it wasn't because of the lack of an ICE engine. They just put that in a better handling location in two of them and in the driver wagging location for the other (lol); while axing the hitch-hiker seats completely or reducing them to child size.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I thought I heard they're almost year years out on orders already. Guess that gives some folks time to see what the electric RAM looks like for '24. Of course, what I read could also have been utter BS. ** throws a jar of salt over his internet-browsing shoulder **
Like we hear repeatedly read on this forum "grain of salt". I know a guy, that knows a guy.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts