Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Anyone know how to change the default temperature for remote starting from the key fob. I would figure it would start from the same temp I shut the vehicle off at, but it seems to change it to 72 degrees by default. Is there anyway to change this?

·
Registered
2022 SC Limited, Black
141 Posts
Not 100% sure, but if you go to the app and hit the "remote start" button, it comes up with a list of presets that can be modified. One of them can be made default (via the blue star on the left).
I know that is the default if you start with the app and don't choose a different preset, but I'm not sure if that is also the default with a key remote start.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Default is set to 22C, with the fob. I haven’t found a way to change it. It’s adjustable with the app, when starting with the app.
There might be away to set it. But I haven’t spend enough time with it, I usually use the app

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not 100% sure, but if you go to the app and hit the "remote start" button, it comes up with a list of presets that can be modified. One of them can be made default (via the blue star on the left).
I know that is the default if you start with the app and don't choose a different preset, but I'm not sure if that is also the default with a key remote start.
App doesn’t seem to be an influence, cause in the app my default without presets is set to “hi”

·
Registered
‘22 Santa Cruz Limited Sage Gray
8 Posts
Hello,

Anyone know how to change the default temperature for remote starting from the key fob. I would figure it would start from the same temp I shut the vehicle off at, but it seems to change it to 72 degrees by default. Is there anyway to change this?
I’ve been searching for this too and have had no success.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts