Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kia Stinger GT2
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy smokes. I went out last night and hit the bed light switch in the cab, and I was amazed to see how the bed was lit up! I've used bed lights in trucks many times, and I've never seen any that rivaled these. Wow. (y) :D

·
Registered
2020 Kia Stinger GT2
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now if only they would light up when you drop the tailgate light my other trucks have done.
I haven't had a truck in several years, and back then none of them did that. I agree it's cool, but I'm used to having to manually turn them on anyway. <shrug>

·
Registered
741 Posts
I haven't had a truck in several years, and back then none of them did that. I agree it's cool, but I'm used to having to manually turn them on anyway. <shrug>
I have a tri-fold tonneau, so the bed light by the brake light is useless, and I have no other bed lighting. I slapped a powerful lithium LED magnetic light in there instead, and have to push the button to get light in there, but it does work well and I can also grab it and slap it on any other part of the vehicle, heh. Rubberized bottom and super powerful magnet, so doesn't move an inch if you don't yank it off.

Anything will be an upgrade to my setup.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have a tri-fold tonneau, so the bed light by the brake light is useless, and I have no other bed lighting. I slapped a powerful lithium LED magnetic light in there instead, and have to push the button to get light in there, but it does work well and I can also grab it and slap it on any other part of the vehicle, heh. Rubberized bottom and super powerful magnet, so doesn't move an inch if you don't yank it off.

Anything will be an upgrade to my setup.
That's a great idea as an alternative. Much better than nothing. Do you recommend the one you bought and have a link to it? Did you buy two to put one on each side?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts