Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Limitied (black/black)
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My interior light wasn’t coming on when I open the doors. Turns out that I hit the switch. So each map light is a switch and pressing them in turns them on/off. The left black switch turns them both on/off. The right black switch is for them to go on in concert with the dome light but it seems to stay on until the truck is started…which took a moment during my investigation to figure out.

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity
1,002 Posts
Same thing happened to me. There's a lot to learn on all the new cars today. So much electronics and fancy do-da's.

·
Registered
156 Posts
This forum is a lifesaver for info. Same issue. I blame the sales guy who wouldnt let me leave without touching every button.

·
Registered
55 Posts
The switch was off on mine when I got it yesterday. Last night I took my wife out to look at it after we got home from dinner and she got in the drivers seat and started asking where the lights were. It was fun to find in the dark/next to the map light shining in my face. I've never seen it be a button up there before, usually a rocker or slider on the dome light with off-door-on settings.

Once we found it, wow, the illumination inside is great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts