Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

Eibach suspension lift, Sparco wheels, Falken tires, Hyundai skid plate

1680 Views 34 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Discount Tire
They are the Sparco Gravel 17x8's +35 (they make several offsets, these extended out 20mm past stock) in Bronze, and 255/70r17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W's! I had the same tires on before, but factory wheels and 20mm hub centric spacers (without they would rub), those were 265/60r18.

My mods list is quite large now lol.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Automotive parking light

Light Line Automotive design Tints and shades Gas
See less See more
  • Love
Reactions: 5
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Are you using the Eibach springs?
Yep. I almost went Truxxx but really didn't want spacers. Glad Eibach come out with theirs when they did.
Reactions: 1
Yep. I almost went Truxxx but really didn't want spacers. Glad Eibach come out with theirs when they did.
Sweet, the lift looks really good.
I'm waiting for shocks to come out before I pull my Truxxx lift and put the Eibach springs in.
Reactions: 2
I'm waiting for shocks to come out before I pull my Truxxx lift and put the Eibach springs in.
The factory shocks feel awesome with it. Much better than OEM, not counting the huge (proportionally) gain in ground clearance
  • Helpful
Do you know for sure if they are coming out with shocks?

@gunsmithCZ your SC looks great man.

aloha mike
  • Love
Do you know for sure if they are coming out with shocks?

@gunsmithCZ your SC looks great man.

aloha mike
Thanks Mike. Pedal commander and hood struts are next (thanks to your comments about them).
  • Love
Your SC looks great! Please let me know where you got the skid plate!!
It's an OEM item, you can get it from the dealer.
This site has a good sale right now.
  • Helpful
Reactions: 3
Thank bro! Here is where I got it:

• Helpful
That’s pretty close to what I paid and shipping to Hawaii was $25. I couldn’t pass it up.

good price to me. Solid item.

Others have drilled access holes in it to make oil changes even easier. I didn’t bother.

Looking to let the dealership change the oil. If they do a decent job and use the correct oil, I’ll let them worry about the “extra bolts”.

If they don’t, (use the correct weight) I’ll do it myself.

aloha mike
The plate takes only a few minutes to remove and reinstall. Remove the front 4 bolts completely, remove one of the two middle bolts, and just loosen the last 3 a few threads, pull the skid plate to one side and it drops free.
When you reinstall, just line the rear slots on the skid plate up with the 3 bolts, when those are lined up put a front bolt back in and it's suspended while you put in and tighten the rest of the bolts.
It's pretty painless.

Thank you!!!
Looks great!

Would love for you to share your tire/wheel fitment HERE - thread could use some traction if members are onboard for an all in one fitment thread.
Looks great!

Would love for you to share your tire/wheel fitment HERE - thread could use some traction if members are onboard for an all in one fitment thread.
Thanks! And I posted on that thread!
  • Love
Would that fit a 23 SanteFe also?
Would that fit a 23 SanteFe also?
I highly doubt it. I went from a 2020 Fe to the Cruz back in 21.
They are the Sparco Gravel 17x8's +35 (they make several offsets, these extended out 20mm past stock) in Bronze, and 255/70r17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W's! I had the same tires on before, but factory wheels and 20mm hub centric spacers (without they would rub), those were 265/60r18.

My mods list is quite large now lol.
View attachment 18781
View attachment 18780
View attachment 18779
They gonna kick mucho road dirt up on body?
They gonna kick mucho road dirt up on body?
The would without the Rally Armors for sure
How involved is a spring job like this? And does it require an alignment after?
1 - 20 of 35 Posts